|Onyx Tile World|
As its name suggests, the world is mainly filled with gray tiles, having little else in terms of atmosphere.
As of version 0.100c, this area is a dead end and has had all of it's shortcuts removed, leaving only the maze-like structure of it's floor tiles.
Interacting with the pink slime-like creature ("to the Fairy Effect area" on the old map) turns the tiles red. This will be undone upon leaving the world, and cannot be reactivated on future visits.
If you roam around the area, you may or may not be able to find a taxi that sends you to the Highway.
Nexus → Purple World → Onyx Tile World
- In older versions: Nexus → Onyx Tile World
- This area is programmed to have an unusually dark tint.
- This area is the remade world of Red Black World, a world that was removed a long time ago, dating to around 0.066.
- It had its own warp beforehand, dating to around 0.093e's period.
- It was edited quite often, regarding its changes between 0.093e, 0.097g and the modern versions of Yume 2kki. As stated, everything was cut off in 0.100c, replacing it with the Purple World.