|Pastel Blue House|
Strangely enough, the house looks abandoned now
WP #77, #100, #123
The Pastel Blue House (光建, Kōken, Illuminated Building) is an area accessible from the White Mushroom Field.
This area is a large multi-story building with various doorways leading to different parts of the house. On the outside (廃墟, Haikyo, Abandoned Building), it looks like a painting of a blocky overgrown house. On the inside, it has dark walls, a tiled floor and many doors and windows.
Here is a guide of the doors' destinations from the zebra crossing entrance:
- The first door leads to the White Mushroom Field
- The second and last door leads to the next floor
- The first door to the left of where you entered leads to the next floor
- The second door leads to a portal which takes you to Ecstasy World
- The end of the hallway leads to the fourth floor
- The door to the right of the entrance leads to another corridor, which then leads to a door that leads to a path where you can find a lady under a big red sun with one eye. If you try to chainsaw her out of the way, the sun's eye will glow and de-equip the effect.
- The first door to the left of the entrance leads to a corridor which leads to a door leading to has a staircase leading down to the Realistic Beach .
- The second door leads to an area with a sky background with a salmon colored bench on the right end
- The fourth floor just has one door down the right which leads to a platform leading to the balcony of the house