|Red Streetlight World|
Many streetlights, no actual streets
WP #20, Puzzle #18
Red Streetlight World (赤街灯の通路, Aka Gaito no Tsuro, Red Streetlight Passage) is one of the main areas accessible from the Nexus.
The world is dark and filled with red streetlights, some of which have more than one lamp on them. These multi-lamped posts serve as portals to other areas. Also, the streetlight serving as the portal to and from the Nexus is notably shorter than the other streetlights.
- If you travel due north from the entrance, a streetlight with three lamps on its right side and one lamp on its left side will be on your right after a short distance. Interacting with this streetlight will transport you to the Magnet Room.
- There is a streetlight with two lamps on its right side and one lamp on its left side that can be found by going north of the streetlight with three lamps on its right side and one lamp on its left side. This streetlight functions as a portal to Monochrome Street.
- Traveling due east of the entrance will bring you to a streetlight with four lamps on its left side. This streetlight, when interacted with, teleports you to the Gray Road.
- A streetlight with one lamp on both its left side and its right side can be found by heading north from the streetlight with four lamps on its left side. This streetlight will take you to the Red City.
- By traveling southeast from the streetlight to the Gray Road, you will encounter a streetlight with 3 lamps on the left side and 2 on the right side that will take you to the Bridged Swamp Islands.
- A streetlight with an elongated arm can be found by traveling southeast from the entrance, which will take you to the Red Rock Caves.
If you travel northwest from the main entrance, you will hit the rim of a large circle of streetlights. Odorika can be found in the center of this circle. A full-screen event can be triggered by interacting with Odorika while the Maiko effect is equipped.
Nexus → Red Streetlight World